A) Definition and generic function of cookies
Industrias Balmes S.A. may collect information about the search habits of users of the website by means of cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues to browse our website, inferring that they consent to their use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information about what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what their purposes are and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
B) What types of cookies do we use according to their purpose?
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow us, for example, to monitor traffic and data communication, to access parts with restricted access, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security features, store content in order to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the User to access the service with certain preset features based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the survey and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces which may be included in our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
|_ga||Persistent, third-party||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_212319439_2||Session, third-party||1 minute||Used by Google Analytics to monitor request rates.|
|_gid||Persistent, third-party||1 day||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Persistent, third-party||30 minutes||Used to detect a user's first pageview session.|
|_hjFirstSeen||Session, third-party||session||Identifies the first session of a new user.|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Persistent, third-party||30 minutes||Set to determine whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by your site's pageviews limit.|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample||Persistent, third-party||30 minutes||Set to determine whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by your site's daily session limit.|
|_hjSession_2691755||Persistent, third-party||30 minutes||Keeps the data of the current session.|
|_hjSessionUser_2691755||Persistent, third-party||1 year||It is set when a user enters a page for the first time.|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||Persistent, third-party||1 month||Used to store information about the time a sync took place with the lms_analytics cookie|
|bcookie||Persistent, third-party||2 years||LinkedIn sets this cookie from LinkedIn share buttons and ad tags to recognize browser ID.|
|bscookie||Persistent, third-party||2 years||LinkedIn sets this cookie to store performed actions on the website.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytical||Persistent||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytical" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Persistent||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Technical" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-personalisation||Persistent||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Personalisation" category.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Persistent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|lang||Session, third-party||session||LinkedIn sets this cookie to remember a user's language setting.|
|lidc||Persistent, third-party||1 day||LinkedIn sets the lidc cookie to facilitate data center selection.|
|pll_language||Persistent||1 año||The pll_language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|
|UserMatchHistory||Persistent, third-party||1 month||LinkedIn sets this cookie for LinkedIn Ads ID syncing.|
|utm_campaign||Persistent||1 year||This cookie is used to record where the visitor originally came to the website from. This information is used by the website operator to understand the effectiveness of its marketing.|
|utm_medium||Persistent||1 year||This cookie is used to record from where the visitor came to the website orginally. This information is used by the website operator to know the efficiency of their marketing.|
|utm_source||Persistent||1 year||This cookie is used to record from where the visitor came to the website orginally. This information is used by the website operator to know the efficiency of their marketing.|
C) What types of cookies do we use according to the entity that manages it?
- First-party cookies: These are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to your computer from a computer or domain which is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Examples include those used by social networks or by external content such as Google Maps.
D) What types of cookies do we use according to the period of time they remain activated?
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the website, so none are recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained by means of these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience in order to improve the content and facilitate its use
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. In general, we use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.